We are pleased to announce that our 'If It's reused it doesn't need recycling' initiative has been shortlisted for the 2016 MRW National Recycling Awards.
The National Recycling Awards 2016 recognise and highlight the excellence and innovation present throughout the recycling and resource management sector. These are the awards companies aspire to win, judged by their peers from across the industry.
The National Recycling Awards reward excellence across the industry and address recycling, reuse and waste reduction. To win, entrants must demonstrate effective strategy, tangible improvement, innovative and creative solutions, and a strong business case. It’s as much about the bottom line as the environment.
Public & Third Sector Finalists in the Waste Prevention Category are:
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Ideas2Action - We Need That and Win on Waste
- North London Waste Authority - North London Pumpkin Rescue Festival
- North London Waste Authority - The Gift of Waste
- Total Reuse CIC - Total Reuse CIC